- 1.2. Links to Other Websites, Apps, and Services. The Subscription and Website may contain links to third-party websites, apps, and services of interest (collectively, “Third Party Services”). Please be advised that we have no control over such Third Party Services. Therefore, once you use any of these links to leave our Subscription or Website, we cannot be and are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting or using Third Party Services, and those Third Party Services are not governed by this Policy. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement(s) applicable to the Third Party Services in question, which you use at your own discretion.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
2.1. Device Information.
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser,
IP address, time zone, connection country of origin, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- a. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- b. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- c. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
- 2.2. Subscription Information. In addition, when you make a Subscription purchase or attempt to make a Subscription purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, payment information, including but not limited to credit card numbers or other preferred means of payment, and email address. We refer to this information as “Subscription Information.”
USE OF INFORMATION.
- 3.1. Device Information. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Subscription and Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- 3.2. Subscription Information. We use the Subscription Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for Subscription delivery, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Subscription Information to: (a) communicate with you; (b) screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and (c) when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our services.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction, including but not limited to the applicable PCI standards. Our Website and Subscription content is scanned on a regular basis for security issues and known vulnerabilities in order to provide the highest safeguards for users. Only authorized AX1 personnel and third-party service providers are provided access to personal data, and these employees and service providers are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions however, AX1 cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal data.
- 7.1. Right to Request Personal Information. Where granted by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to the Personal Information that we have collected about you for the purposes of reviewing, modifying, or requesting deletion of the Personal Information. You may also have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you and to have any inaccuracies in that Personal Information corrected. In certain circumstances, you may also request that we cease processing your Personal Information. If you would like to make a request to access, review, or correct the Personal Information we have collected about you, or to discuss how we process your personal data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at the address specified in Section 9 – Contact Information. To help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your Personal Information. We will make reasonable attempts to promptly investigate, comply with, or otherwise respond to your requests as may be required by applicable law. Different laws may prevent us from providing access to your Personal Information or otherwise fully complying with your request depending upon the circumstances and the request, such as for example, where producing your information may reveal the identity of someone else. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate fee for complying with your request where allowed by applicable law, and/or deny your requests where they may be manifestly unfounded, and/or excessive, or otherwise objectionable or unwarranted under applicable law.
- 7.2. Formal Complaints. In addition, and where allowed by applicable local law, you have the legal right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by regular mail at the following address:
AX1 Research LLC
155 Willowbrook Blvd
STE 110 #4676
Wayne, NJ 07470